st: RE: RE: Graph dot labels

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Graph dot labels
Date   Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:40:44 +0100

Shouldn't these labels be variable labels in this case? In that case a
do file before the -graph- command will define them.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Martin Weiss

Needless to ask, you know about the "recorder" and -play()- option for
the
graph editor?

Fred Wolfe

I have made a graph using this command:

graph dot age - all ,ascat ylab(.5 [.1] 1) exclude0 schem(bw)
ytit(Concordance coefficient) xsize(4) ysize(5.3)

I then go in to the graph editor and edit "individual ticks and
labels," making my own labels. There are 35 labels. Later I discovered
I needed to add another variable to the graph. But when I do that I
lose all of the labels, and I have to start over with them by hand.
Does anyone know a way by which I can either "save" the labels I have
created or add them during the graph command?