st: RE: Graph dot labels

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Graph dot labels
Date   Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:33:43 +0200

Needless to ask, you know about the "recorder" and -play()- option for the
graph editor?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Fred Wolfe
Sent: Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010 19:50
Subject: st: Graph dot labels

I have made a graph using this command:

graph dot age - all ,ascat ylab(.5 [.1] 1) exclude0 schem(bw)
ytit(Concordance coefficient) xsize(4) ysize(5.3)

I then go in to the graph editor and edit "individual ticks and
labels," making my own labels. There are 35 labels. Later I discovered
I needed to add another variable to the graph. But when I do that I
lose all of the labels, and I have to start over with them by hand.
Does anyone know a way by which I can either "save" the labels I have
created or add them during the graph command?

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
NDB Office  +1 316 263 2125 Ext 0
Research Office +1 316 686 9195