st: RE: gorciv alternative

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: gorciv alternative
Date   Fri, 28 May 2010 21:04:26 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Dmitriy
Krichevskiy
Sent: Freitag, 28. Mai 2010 20:35
To: statalist
Subject: st: gorciv alternative

Hello Statalisters,
I am trying to determine if there is a newer alternative to -gorciv-.
I need to graph and combine confidence intervals from dummy intercepts
of 10 different regressions on one graph (in a sort of box plot way).
But plots created by -gorciv- are "not live graphs" and, as such,
cannot be edited or combined.
Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Dmitriy
--

Research Associate, College of Education
Lumina Foundation Project