st: gorciv alternative

From   Dmitriy Krichevskiy <krichevskyd@gmail.com>
Subject   st: gorciv alternative
Date   Fri, 28 May 2010 14:35:14 -0400

Hello Statalisters,
I am trying to determine if there is a newer alternative to -gorciv-.
I need to graph and combine confidence intervals from dummy intercepts
of 10 different regressions on one graph (in a sort of box plot way).
But plots created by -gorciv- are "not live graphs" and, as such,
cannot be edited or combined.
Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Dmitriy
--

Research Associate, College of Education
Lumina Foundation Project