st: Course: Applied Econometrics ( London )

From   Ashley Dyer <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Course: Applied Econometrics ( London )
Date   Thu, 27 May 2010 09:58:19 +0100

Dear All,

Just a quick reminder. Timberlake Consultants Is offering an interactive Applied Econometrics with Stata course on the 21 - 24 June 2010 at the Cass Business School in London   The course level is intermediate.

Sessions include:
Box Jenkins analysis
Co integration analysis
ARIMA models
Error correction models,
Panel data analysis
Duration data analysis
Practical Sessions

For further information please see.  http://www.timberlake.co.uk/training/public/AppliedEconStataUK.html and http://www.stata.com/meeting/shortcourse.html

The tutor will be Professor Sean Holly (Cambridge University ).  Delegates are encouraged to bring their own data in Excel format and the practical's will use Stata 11.  Academic and student discounts are available and registration includes the use of a computer, course materials, lunch & refreshments etc.

Costs.

Commercial/Government £1,440+VAT=£1,692.00
Academic/Non-Profit Research £1,120+VAT= £1,316.00
Student £540+VAT= £634.50

To register of for further information. Please contact Ashley Dyer on [email protected] .

We look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Ashley Dyer
Timberlake Consultants Ltd
Worsley Bridge Rd
London SE26 5BN.

All price quotations and information given is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Business, available on request or detailed on our website.
Registered Office: Unit B3, Broomsleigh Business Park, Worsley Bridge Road, London SE26 5BN,UK
Registration No.: 3225632
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8697 3388

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. We will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.