st: discrete hazard modells: irregular time intervals

From   "Oliver Eger" <oliver.eger@yahoo.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: discrete hazard modells: irregular time intervals
Date   Wed, 26 May 2010 14:14:05 +0200

Dear Stata users,

I ?am new to Stata and to the newsgroup. I would kindly ask for advice,
concerning my work on survival analysis.

I collected company data. My data are interval censored and interval
truncated. The intervals are of irregular period in calendar time.

Are there any methods to deal with this irregularities or at least to
estimate their influence on my survival regressions?

Best regards,
Oliver

Oliver Eger
Lehrstuhl für VWL - Innovationsökonomik
Universität Augsburg
Universität Hohenheim
Prof. Dr. Horst Hanusch - Prof. Dr. Andreas Pyka