Re: st: xstata user preferences, via ssh with X forwarding: any tips?

From   Pete Huckelba <huckelba@stata.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: xstata user preferences, via ssh with X forwarding: any tips?
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 11:15:52 -0500

STATA_PREF_DIR is currently an undocumented feature that will be published in a future update of Getting Started with Stata for Unix.

-Pete
huckelba@stata.com