Re: st: RE: finding a particular user written program

From   Abhimanyu Arora <abhimanyu.arora1987@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: finding a particular user written program
Date   Thu, 20 May 2010 20:49:55 +0200

Thanks a lot Martin, How do we define a "wrapper" program please?
Abhimanyu