Re: st: selectively suppressing regress output

From   David Jacobs <jacobs.184@sociology.osu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: selectively suppressing regress output
Date   Thu, 20 May 2010 11:35:24 -0400

Look up the Stata command called -areg-.

Dave Jacobs

At 09:20 PM 5/19/2010, you wrote:
My model specification includes a large number of location fixed effects. I would like to suppress the standard output for those variable. Is there a way to do this?