st: Inequality Bounds & Constraints

From   Moses Lee <>
Subject   st: Inequality Bounds & Constraints
Date   Thu, 20 May 2010 12:44:16 +1000

Hi All Stata Listers.

I'm planning to impose an inequality bounds for my regression analysis. Currently, the only constraints I'm able to impose is equality constraints.

constraint define 1 X+Y+Z=1

Does anyone know whether it is possible to impose an inequality constraint? I.e.

Any help would be very helpful.

Thank you!