st: RE: grqreg is not using all variables

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: grqreg is not using all variables
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 18:00:50 +0100

This arose earlier this month. See thread starting

As far as I know, it's a bug which the author has yet to fix.

Austin Nichols suggested alternative code in the recent thread.

In any event, do indicate where user-written software you refer to comes
from. -grqreg- is from SSC.

Lucchino, Paolo

I'm having problems using grqreg. I'm running the following:

# delimit ;
sqreg logW NonPerm parttime VHrs PTandVAR age age2 tenure tenure2 empmon

HasPartner ChUnder5 LPCU5 qual_* LimitingCondition
mpnr02_* sc2kmmj_* inde07m_* gorwkr_* year_* q_* if female==1 &
public==1, quantile(.1 .25 .5 .75 .9)  reps(10) ;
grqreg parttime NonPerm, ci ols olsci;

However grqreg only plots the graph as if the specification only
included the first 5 independent variables plus the intercept.

Is it a memory problem??