st: Problem with grqreg

From   "Michael C. Morrison" <Morrimic@niacc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Problem with grqreg
Date   Wed, 05 May 2010 12:38:28 -0500

First I run sqreg  with the following commands:

set seed 10101
sqreg dep_var iv1 iv2 iv3 iv4 iv5 iv6, quantile(.10 .20 .30 .40 .50 .60 .70 .80 .90) reps(400)

I want to use grqreg to plot the changes in the quantile slopes. I use the following command:

grqreg, cons ci ols olsci scale(1.1)

which should, I think, plot all 6 independent variables, plus intercept changes, with OLS and its ci added to each plot.

The problem is that the command only prints the intercept and the first two covariates (with OLS and its ci).

Thinking this was a limitation of available graph space I then tried to specify the next three covariates in the [varlist]:

grqreg  iv3 iv4 iv5, cons ci ols olsci scale(1.1)

Unfortunately I receive the same exact outcome as in the first grqreg command.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike