AW: st: RE: AW: RE: AW: questions about panel data analysis and outliers.

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: RE: AW: RE: AW: questions about panel data analysis and outliers.
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 17:30:16 +0200

<>

" Martin: your code works  perfectly well , but I couldn't find out what the
line
"qui su mpg,d" mean?"

Let me spell the command out for you:

*************
quietly summarize mpg, detail
*************

If ever you are in doubt about abbreviated commands, enter the command (in
this case -su-) in this code:

***
qui unabcmd su
di in red "Full Command Name: " r(cmd)
***

HTH
Martin

Martin: your code works  perfectly well , but I couldn't find out what the
line
"qui su mpg,d" mean?
Nick :thanks a lot for you help and for your english course  :)

Ama