st: questions about panel data analysis and outliers.

From   amatoallah ouchen <at.ouchen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: questions about panel data analysis and outliers.
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 13:15:25 +0200

Good days Stata-listers,
I have a panel data (T=3 and N=45) and  I want to perform a robust
regression, so I would like to know if it is ok if I cope with this
just as a simple  cross sectional  analysis (because the number of my
time serie is so thin).
what do you think about that?
My second question is: how can I estimate correlation without outliers?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ama.