RE: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

From   "Kieran McCaul" <Kieran.McCaul@uwa.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 05:54:32 +0800

Martin's example works OK on my PC running Windows 7.

. update query
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Stata executable
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\
    name of file:         Stata-64.exe
    currently installed:  20 Apr 2010
    latest available:     20 Apr 2010

Ado-file updates
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  20 Apr 2010
    latest available:     20 Apr 2010

Utilities updates
    folder:               C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\utilities
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  11 Feb 2010
    latest available:     11 Feb 2010

Recommendation