AW: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Sat, 15 May 2010 14:58:49 +0200

<>

" My guess is that this is a Stata for Windows-specific problem."

Not so sure: I tried the example in
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-05/msg00801.html on a windows
machine, and nothing untoward happened to me there. So more information from
those who have suffered from this problem is required, including (but not
limited to) the output of the -update- command.

HTH
Martin