Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values

Subject   Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values
Date   Sat, 15 May 2010 06:29:15 -0400

Actually, the  do file should be sufficient, plus a list of e(V),
Vmatrix (twice, once after each definition)  and display of every
scalar and returned macro mentioned in the four lines before the
-ereturn post- command.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels