Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values

Subject   Re: Error message: estimates post: matrix has missing values
Date   Sat, 15 May 2010 05:22:09 -0400

I also get Vince's  results, with Stata 11 SE,  OS X 10.5.8.
DocStudent,  I think we need to see your  do and  log files.

Steve

Steven Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com
18 Cantine's Island