st: AW: RE: RE: reshape command ---listing all the variables changing over time?

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: RE: RE: reshape command ---listing all the variables changing over time?
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 13:08:13 +0200

" In addition, your -reshape- example is puzzling."

Actually, this was the _one_ aspect that I did not find strange about this
post. Which aspect of thie following example do you find puzzling?

set obs 100
gen byte id=_n
expand 3
bys id: gen byte j=_n