st: small sample size and Heckmand selection

From   Kevin Dodson <>
Subject   st: small sample size and Heckmand selection
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 21:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

I hope someone can offer useful advice on this. I have a
two-stage model (a variation on Heckman selection). However, proper
estimation in the second stage is posing a problem since the sample size is drastically reduced (ie. far
fewer than 30). Can someone offer a solution? Am I just out of luck. Any and all opinion/advice is welcome. Thanks.