Re: st: Multiple correspondence analysis & PCA with ordinal variables

From   Laura Gibbons <>
Subject   Re: st: Multiple correspondence analysis & PCA with ordinal variables
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 11:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Did you consider using -gllamm-? I've not done this, but you could search for messages about IRT and gllamm. Another alternative would be to call the R -ltm- package.

The other options I know of involve purchasing a separate program, like Mplus, Parscale, etc.