Re: st: brrweight(), jkrweight(), and vce() options of svyset

Subject   Re: st: brrweight(), jkrweight(), and vce() options of svyset
Date   Wed, 12 May 2010 13:47:05 -0500

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Austin Nichols <austinnichols@gmail.com> wrote:
> Putting the lie to
> http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-05/msg00571.html
> Stas? ;)

Well there are comment lines, and some pure display lines, and playing
with options, so essentially there are four commands: webuse, merge,
merge and svy: mean. No, I think I am good :))