Re: st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY

Subject   Re: st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 14:44:55 -0500

Austin, Steve, I love both of you guys for your huge pieces of code. I
never have the patience to make sure anything longer than five lines
work :)).

Paul, how about (undocumented) -_diparm-? It has -invlogit- option to
transform fractions and provide CI's based on the normality on the
logit scale. It must be doing at least half of the work of the code
that Steve and Austin posted. I don't know if it is compatible with
-mi- though.