Re: st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY

Subject   Re: st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 10:46:56 -0400

I don't have an -mi- example, but here is an example with plain -svy: prop-
-Steve

************CODE BEGINS***********
capture program drop _all
program backlogit
nlcom log($parm/(1-$parm))
scalar lparm = el(r(b),1,1)
scalar se  =  sqrt(el(r(V),1,1))
scalar bound = invttail(e(df_r),.025)*se
scalar ll = exp(lparm -bound*se)
scalar ul = exp(lparm +bound*se)
scalar ll = ll/(1+ll)
scalar ul = ul/(1+ul)