Fwd: st: WG: dhurdle-stata - correct message

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <jricardofl@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Fwd: st: WG: dhurdle-stata - correct message
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 19:38:06 -0300

<>

Sorry, I had a problem with the end of the msg...

Dear Vicenzo and Martin,

I was looking for this ado file too. The -dhurdle- isn´t available on
ssc. I can´t find the ado.file at Julian's (author of -dhurdle-) site
too. However, now you can use the -craggit- command (from  William J.
Burke).

-findit craggit-