st: WG: dhurdle-stata

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: WG: dhurdle-stata
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 17:38:29 +0200

Forwarded on behalf of Vincenzo. Note it is better to contact the list

So, does anyone know about the fate of -dhurdle-? I have an old version
*! version 1.0 12 Feb 2003
lying around on my hard drive...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vincenzo salvucci []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010 15:40
Betreff: dhurdle-stata

Dear Sir,

My name is Vincenzo and I'm a phd student.
I found on the web
( that
you answered to a thread about -dhurdle- in stata.

Since the webpage where this file was previously available
( does not exist
anymore, I was wondering whether it could be possible for you to send
me the file "".

Thank you in advance,
Best regards

Vincenzo Salvucci
Ph.D. student
Dipartimento di Economia Politica (Department of Economics)
Facoltà di Economia "Richard M. Goodwin" (Faculty of Economics)
Università degli Studi di Siena
Piazza S.Francesco, 7 - 53100 Siena, Italy