st: AW: double hurlde models?

Subject   st: AW: double hurlde models?
Date   Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:41:54 +0100

<>

This is not a recommended strategy, but you do not have to leave Stata to
get your hands on these files and move them to your PERSONAL dir...

*************
copy http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/somjaf/Stata/dhurdle.zip dhurdle.zip, replace
unzipfile dhurdle.zip
copy dhurdle.ado  `c(sysdir_personal)'dhurdle.ado, replace
copy dhur_d2.ado  `c(sysdir_personal)'dhur_d2.ado, replace
copy dhur_d2i.ado  `c(sysdir_personal)'dhur_d2i.ado, replace
*let`s see
which dhurdle
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
[email protected]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Februar 2009 17:11
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: double hurlde models?

Dear Listers, Is there a way to run a double hurdle model in STATA?  I found
this http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/somjaf/Stata/, but the code is not yet
available for download through STATA (i.e., -dhurdle- command not
recognized), and I'm not proficient enough to know what to do with the files
on this page.  I'd be willing to learn if someone can point me to some
reference to how to understand what the underlying ado file code does, or if
there is another way to perform the procedure in STATA.

Thanks,

Jason Franken