Re: st: Element-by-element computation in Mata

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <tirthankar.chakravarty@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Element-by-element computation in Mata
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 00:12:37 +0530

clear*
mata
mA = runiform(10, 10)
dA = 2; dB = 3;
mB = mA:*(dA^2) :- dB
mB
end

--
To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)