RE: st: RE: How to test for the existence of heterogeneity using STATA

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to test for the existence of heterogeneity using STATA
Date   Sun, 9 May 2010 19:39:29 +0100

. help sdtest

is linked to the manual entry. You may be confused, but without knowing
what you are confused about, it is difficult for anyone to know what to
explain.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Talal

Many Thanks for your answer, I will be very thankful if you can show
more details of how to perform the test. I am confuded