Re: st: RE: How to test for the existence of heterogeneity using STATA

From   Talal <talalesm@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to test for the existence of heterogeneity using STATA
Date   Sun, 9 May 2010 11:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

Many Thanks for your answer, I will be very thankful if you can show more details of how to perform the test. I am confuded