st: Re: psedual R2 of mim:gllamm fitted models

From   jl591164@albany.edu
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: psedual R2 of mim:gllamm fitted models
Date   Fri, 7 May 2010 11:35:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
I need to compare which of two sets of variables explain more of the
variance of the response variable. I use mim:gllamm to fit two multilevel
logistic regression models containing the two different sets of variables.

Would comparing the pseudo R2 of the two models answer my question of
which set of varaibles explain more variance? If so, how I can get the
pseudo R2 of mim:gllamm model. The -trace- option of gllamm can obtain the
R2 but will not give the R2 in mim:gllamm output. Thanks a lot.

Jun Qing