st: AW: RE: -ciplot- -eclplot- combine with box-options?

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: RE: -ciplot- -eclplot- combine with box-options?
Date   Fri, 7 May 2010 16:42:57 +0200

Thanks a lot for this extensive answer. I learn a lot. I haven't had
time yet to go deeper in the opportunities to work with statsby (will do
this later). But experimenting with -stripplot- I come very early to an

I would like to create a graph such as
. sysuse bpwide
. graph hbox bp_before bp_after, over(sex) over(agegrp), sort(1)

But I do not want a boxplot but a ci-bar as in stripplot...

-stripplot- does not allow two vars with over.

. ciplot bp_before bp_after, by(agegrp)
looks closer to my interest...