Re: st: logit fixed effects models with weights

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: logit fixed effects models with weights
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 11:03:23 -0400

Christina Gibson-Davis <> :
Do weights vary at the individual level because there are multiple
waves of survey data, and waves after the first are adjusted for
attrition?  In that case, I would use the first-wave weight for each

bys id (wave): g w1=weight[1]
clogit y x [pw=w1], gr(id) vce(cl id)