Re: st: validation of Stata Software

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: validation of Stata Software
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 10:23:08 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Celine Genty wrote:
> How can I check the validation of Stata Software
> (Software quality control, Verification and Validation...) ?
> Have you an application containing the required
> technical requirements of a compliant system ?

Have you already taken a look at:
William Gould (2001) "Statistical software certification"
The Stata Journal, 1(1): 29--50.

If that does not answer your question, you'll have to be
much more precise on what it is exactly that you want to

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen