Re: st: validation of Stata Software

Subject   Re: st: validation of Stata Software
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 10:23:08 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 5/5/10, Celine Genty wrote:
> How can I check the validation of Stata Software
> (Software quality control, Verification and Validation...) ?
>
> Have you an application containing the required
> technical requirements of a compliant system ?

Have you already taken a look at:
William Gould (2001) "Statistical software certification"
The Stata Journal, 1(1): 29--50.
<http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=pr0001>

If that does not answer your question, you'll have to be
much more precise on what it is exactly that you want to
know.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis