st: RE: st :why one ml program doesn't give the same results twice ?

From   Valerie Orozco <Valerie.Orozco@toulouse.inra.fr>
Subject   st: RE: st :why one ml program doesn't give the same results twice ?
Date   Tue, 4 May 2010 17:13:10 +0000

I use some macros to call the variables into the ml, but they don't change after estimation.
So "re"running the same ml program should give me the same results each time...
Thus, I still don't understand what I forgot...