Re: st: creating variable from svy: proportion

From   Guy Grossman <>
Subject   Re: st: creating variable from svy: proportion
Date   Mon, 3 May 2010 17:41:15 -0400

Steve -

Thank you for your help. as for your question - the reason I am making
most inferences to the cooperative level is that I collected also
network data and run some behavioral experiments which do not lend
themselves easily to super-population inferences.  If I can use the
network and experimental data to explain the variation in economic
performance within the sampled cooperatives - this will be very
informative in its own right.

Best regards,