Re: st: My program does not accept more than two args

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: My program does not accept more than two args
Date   Sat, 01 May 2010 18:21:18 -0500

At 05:04 PM 5/1/2010, francesco manaresi wrote:
This may be obvious, if so I apologize in advance: I am a newbie in programming.
I want to implement a maximum-likelihood estimate, but got problems in
letting the program accept more than 2 arguments (in args).
Consider the simplest case: a normal model. The program is:

Incidentally, I highly recommend Stata's ML programming book:

That page includes links to the programs and data sets used in the book.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu