RE: st: RE: create matrix from pwcorr command

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: create matrix from pwcorr command
Date   Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:20:34 -0500

You could also try multiple imputation to get a positive-(semi)definite estimate of the covariance matrix.

Al Feiveson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tyler Frazier
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: create matrix from pwcorr command

Thank you for your reply and comment -- you are correct, the number of
observations in this household survey vary from ~3400 down to ~1400
and even one or two variables are in the range of ~800.  I would like
to come up with the determinants in order to synthetically simulate
the population of a large area of a city, approximately 200,000
persons.  Should I fill in the missing values using stata first? Ty
Frazier