st: AW: Graph matrix with distribution on diagonals?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Graph matrix with distribution on diagonals?
Date   Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:53:07 +0200

<>

This recent thread
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-04/msg01171.html ended with a
recommendation to construct these things manually...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Bernie Hogan
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. April 2010 12:48
An: statalist
Betreff: st: Graph matrix with distribution on diagonals?

Dear Statalist,

I'm interested in producing graph matrices with histograms in the
diagonals rather than text. Does anyone have a lead on some code that
would do this? Here is an example from another package:
http://www.unc.edu/~nielsen/soci709/m8/m8002.jpg

My apologies if this has already been answered. I couldn't find
anything quite right in a search of the manual or the statalist.

Take care,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford