st: Graph matrix with distribution on diagonals?

From   Bernie Hogan <bernie.hogan@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Graph matrix with distribution on diagonals?
Date   Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:47:40 +0100

Dear Statalist,

I'm interested in producing graph matrices with histograms in the
diagonals rather than text. Does anyone have a lead on some code that
would do this? Here is an example from another package:
http://www.unc.edu/~nielsen/soci709/m8/m8002.jpg

My apologies if this has already been answered. I couldn't find
anything quite right in a search of the manual or the statalist.

Take care,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford