Re: st: RE: Re: match values of several variables

From   "Cris Dogaru (Oregon State University)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: match values of several variables
Date   Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:51:09 +0200

Thank you very much - I think this is a very short and elegant sollution
Cris