st: Code running Progress/estimated time

From   George Chioran <>
Subject   st: Code running Progress/estimated time
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear statalisters,

I am running a program for quite a while now, and I wanted to know if there is some command that can show you how much time your running program has left/the progress that it has made so far (67% done for instance).

Thank you for the help,