Re: st: Testing coefficients across models

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing coefficients across models
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:06:08 +0200

Right....thanks--that's the Austin post that I forgot about. Exactly what I need.

In fact, I can't use -reg3- because I need a cluster-robust variance estimator.

Best regards,

Prof. John Antonakis, Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny