Re: st: Testing coefficients across models

Subject   Re: st: Testing coefficients across models
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:20:23 -0400

John Antonakis <john.antonakis@unil.ch> :
Testing across models is usually done with -suest-, but see e.g. this thread:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-04/msg00373.html