Re: st: do file editor

From   Ronan Conroy <rconroy@rcsi.ie>
Subject   Re: st: do file editor
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:10:32 +0100

On 26 Aib 2010, at 14:51, Abhimanyu Arora wrote:

Dear statalist
This problem has surfaced all of a sudden. I am using stata 10 and when I click on the -new do file editor- a tab is created by the name of stata do-file editor Untitled1.do on my toolbar but I am simply unable to open a
new (untitled) do file.

What platform?

The window may have drifted off screen. If so, you can trash Stata's preferences to restore default windowing. Or you can on OS X.

Ronan Conroy

rconroy@rcsi.ie
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)
http://rcsi.academia.edu/RonanConroy

P    Before printing, think about the environment