RE: st: do file editor

From   "Abhimanyu Arora" <abhimanyu.arora@student.kuleuven.be>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: do file editor
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:32:52 +0200

Thank you Ronan. I was able to solve it somehow thankfully (I don't recall
exactly but one of the options restore/move/size on right-clicking the tab
for the editor on the toolbar did the trick).
Best regards
Abhimanyu

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Ronan Conroy
Sent: dinsdag 27 april 2010 12:11
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: do file editor

On 26 Aib 2010, at 14:51, Abhimanyu Arora wrote:

> Dear statalist
> This problem has surfaced all of a sudden. I am using stata 10 and
> when I
> click on the -new do file editor- a tab is created by the name of
> stata
> do-file editor Untitled1.do on my toolbar but I am simply unable to
> open a
> new (untitled) do file.

What platform?

The window may have drifted off screen. If so, you can trash Stata's
preferences to restore default windowing. Or you can on OS X.

Ronan Conroy

rconroy@rcsi.ie
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)
http://rcsi.academia.edu/RonanConroy

P    Before printing, think about the environment