Re: st: overspecification of logit model

Subject   Re: st: overspecification of logit model
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:27:15 -0400

I recommend that you consult Chapters 4 and 5 of  Frank Harrell's
Regression Modeling Strategies, Springer, 2001. The checks on
overfitting include the estimation of shrinkage factors and model
validation. See the summary in Section 4.10.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels
sjsamuels@gmail.com