st: how to reduce running time and data size

From   sun samn <shwshang@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: how to reduce running time and data size
Date   Sat, 24 Apr 2010 03:21:54 +0800

Hello, there,
   I am running simulation about a GMM in MATA; the matrices are only involved Within MATA. My sample size is 10000 and simulate for 1000 times, which makes the running like forever. Plus, it seems like the memory is not big enough, Is there any way I can do to improve this situation? I really wanna get my result sooner.

Thanks a lot!
samn