Re: st: restricting Stata to behave as Small Stata

From   Constantine Daskalakis <c_daskalakis@mail.jci.tju.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: restricting Stata to behave as Small Stata
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:58:26 -0400

It's not as easy as this. Certain user-written commands won't run on Small Stata and unless you want to look carefully at their code there's no way to tell until you actually try them on a Small Stata. I've had the same problem myself.
CD