st: How to get the full matrix from "duncan"?

From   千早 ケンジ <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How to get the full matrix from "duncan"?
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:37:48 +0900

Hello all,

I am using duncan to calculate the index of dissimilarity and need to use the resulting matrix in another program. However, I need the full matrix and the output from Stata shows only the lower half. It is a big matrix and I am afraid that I would make many mistakes if I had to input the upper half by hand. Is there any way of getting either duncan to display the full matrix or to get the matrix r(D) saved in return out of Stata with the upper half?

Thanks in advance

Guilherme Kenji Chihaya
Tohoku U.